Axxam has the capacity to store and handle compound libraries either in a Brooks Universal Labstore 600 or in a REMP facility.
( Download: Compound Management Hub)
Compound arrival, registration and handling is performed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to guarantee:
- Integrity of the plates and the conservation status of the compounds
- Barcode acquisition and matching to the packing list sent by the provider
- Immediate plate storage in the most appropriate conditions
- Upload of the mapping data into Axxam’s screening database (SB3)
read more Compound handling activities provided:
- Cherry picking of hits and custom libraries
- Plate copying, dilution preparation, screening-ready plates
http://fkradnickinis.rs/map Axxam has two different solutions for compounds storage:
Universal Labstore UL-600. Axxam uses a Universal Labstore 600 (UL-600) supplied by Brooks to store up to 14,000 plates in a dry atmosphere at -20°C. The Universal Labstore offers strict monitoring of storage conditions, a redundant cooling system for maximum compound safety, and comprehensive tracking of plate locations.
http://muangpol.com/map This activity has been launched with the contribution of
REMP Store is capable of holding up to 128,000 plates or tube racks in a dry and oxygen-free atmosphere at -20°C. This store also strictly monitors storage conditions, is equipped with a redundant cooling system and is highly secured with respect to fire protection. The system is controlled by a redundant SAS database, operated in two different buildings http://blast.com.au/map.