Axxam provides comprehensive and detailed hit follow up services to maximize the results from your hit discovery efforts. We have an extensive range of over 250 assays which address issues such as selectivity, specificity and potential safety liabilities of your hits.
Our Hit Follow Up Services cover a wide range of activities and for any given project may include:
- Dose-response curve generation - IC50 and EC50 curves measured to determine relative potencies
- Selectivity profiling using orthogonal assay formats - hits re-run in different assay formats
- Specificity profiling - hits re-run in assay formats for close homolog of the target
- Liability profiling- hits re-run in assay formats containing liability targets
- Electro-physiological analysis- for ion channel modulators hits re-run using automated patch-clamp
For each activity a detailed report will be prepared containing all obtained data.
to find out more about our Hit Follow Up Services.